Search results

1. M

How to manually prime a 1985 Jacuzzi Pump model 5RP2?

It seems like this is a big roll of the dice. The plumber said you can install a new well but it might not hit water. As in you can't really tell where the problem is - kind of hit or miss. :( (i.e. maybe the water table changed or is too low.) I don't know what to do. I don't want to pay...
  2. M

What is the suction line - this is sounding more like the problem...
  3. M

Jacuzzi Pump Thank you for your reply. We have a plumber out here now and he replaced the old pump but it's still not working. Now he thinks the well is dry but we just had 3 big storms (down-pours....) before we commit to a new well too, do you have any suggestions?
  4. M

Lost Prime again Hello Sir. Well the pump lost the prime again and it won't come back. So I'm thinking it's as you said that the foot valve is bad. Since the pump is so old (1985) is it better just to replace the whole thing or do you think I might be able to save some money and just...
  5. M

Thank you very much for your help Mr. Griffin. You saved me a whole heap of grief and probably saved a whole lot more in cost. All it needed was priming.
  6. M

Thank you! I'm totally impressed that you have a snapshot of the pump. I looked all over for one online. I'm not completely sure that's the problem but think I should try first. We unplugged the pump when it started running non-stop. Is there any electrical risk to just plug it back in once...
  7. M

Hi, this is my first post to the forum. The pump motor is running but won't turn off. There is no pressure registering on the meter. Someone told me to prime the pump but I don't see any obvious ways to do that. This pump is used for well water. There is a red cylinder connected to the pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks