Search results

1. gjorda

Oh What do I do!!! Eternal, Tankless, etc...

Opps, no, not the drains...I assume they are cast iron...read it wrong our house was built in '69
  2. gjorda

thanks for the questions!!! thanks alot!! That is one of the things that worries me about the Hybrid. One of the plumbers just saw it yesterday... the other guy is the one that brought it to my attention in the first place. we have copper piping, not sure what the water temp is in the winter...
  3. gjorda

Okay, Update! we are thinking about going with the Eternal Hybrid...for a few reasons. 1) the 2 plumbers I use/have used both like to install the Bradford White...but that is the unit we have now and after 7 years, went bad...not sure if I want to give them another chance.. 2) the cost of the...
  4. gjorda

I think my water pressure is too low for the tankless models. At least it seems that's what people are saying. and with the electric that we have had for 8 years, the pressure isn't real high to begin with. I have checked reviews on the Bradford and White and the Rinnai and neither one seems...
  5. gjorda

Yeah, a few plumbers I have talked to say that gas is by far the best efficiency. Has anyone an opinion on the Eternal Hybrid?????
  6. gjorda

So you would stick to electric and NOT gas?...I am thinking gas would maybe be the best wat to go.
  7. gjorda

Help! I have 2 daughters (11 and 8 yrs old)...so they will be taking forever in the shower in a couple of years. I currently have a 50 gal electric water heater...just sprung a leak!! It was 7 years old.(Bradford White) Had plumber over and 4 options. 1) 50 gal electric Bradford White..same...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks