Search results

1. 98ZJUSMC

Goodman A36-15 Blower Motor Issue

Having a problem with my Goodman Janitrol A36-15 blower motor, The blower will come on intermittently. On A/C, the thermostat (Honeywell) will double click and the compressor will start. After the delay, the blower will usually come on and run fine. Recently, it has come on sometimes and...
  2. 98ZJUSMC

Sub Panel Install Question

I am installing a SIEMENS 125AMP capable Sub Panel for 240V baseboard heat and additional/future use 120V circuits I am running in the house. The panel didn't come with a separate ground buss so, I added that. I installed a 100 AMP Breaker to jump the power to the Sub Panel. Two hots to the...
  3. 98ZJUSMC

BROAN Fan/Light Problem

I have a BROAN Bathroom Fan/Heat Bulb fixture that I installed 3 years ago that recently developed a problem. I have the unit wired to a Pass Seymour Countdown Timer for the Heat Bulb, and on a separate wall, the exhaust fan to a standard ON/OFF switch. I went to turn on the Heat Bulb, the...
  4. 98ZJUSMC

Woodburner Installation Question

I am trying to plan a Woodburner install as per the following diagram: The woodburner would stand within a cinder block enclosure leaving 12" of clearance to each side and 8 inches to the back. The front would inset approxiamately 8 inches inside the inner edge and the top of the...
  5. 98ZJUSMC

Dishwasher drainage problem

My dishwasher doesn't drain all of the waste water from the tub. There is the same amount of water in the tub each and every time I run a cycle. I have pulled the drain hose off and watched it during the drain cycle.. A very small amout of water dribbles out. I turned off the water feed and...
  6. 98ZJUSMC

New Baseboard Heater install

Hey! This is more an electrical issue so, I'll post it here. I am installing a 240V 500 Watt Cadet baseboard heater in a bedroom I am remodeling. I ran the NMB from a single pole 20A double breaker (more on that in a minute) to a receptacle box on the wall of the bedroom where the...
  7. 98ZJUSMC

Refinishing an Astracast composite corner sink

Hello all, I have an Astracast white composite material double bowl corner sink that I installed in my kitchen remodel I did in 1998/99. Of course, over the years, it's accumulated a few chips and dings. Also, the years of food/coffee stains have taken a bit of a toll, so that I can no longer...
  8. 98ZJUSMC

Timer switch for bulb heater blown

Have a electrical problem with a Pass Seymour Timer switch on a bathroom remodel I am currently undertaking. Attached is a rendering of the wiring involved: To explain, I had turned on the timer for the bulb heater. Worked fine. I went over to the 3-pole switch and hit the NUTONE vent...
  9. 98ZJUSMC

Circuits are testing way over voltage

Using a Multimeter to check voltages at my receptacles, I have found that no matter what outlet I check, I am getting 159.6v. I checked my 110/120v circuits at the breaker box and they are registering the same thing. Each side of my 220/240v circuits are doing the same. I did this about 6 - 8...
  10. 98ZJUSMC

Re-Using a Rough-In Valve

I have the below Rough-In Valve: Not sure the manufacturer. There was an original construction manila tag wrapped on it referencing Kohler, but I think that was the original faucets and spigots. If I keep the same two handle set up, is it necessary to replace this? It seems in really...
  11. 98ZJUSMC

Re-Using a Rough-In Valve

I have the below two handle Rough-In Valve. It's 25 years old appears to be in really good shape. Of course, I am going to use new stems for the new tub/shower faucets. My question is: Should I replace it? Thank you.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks