Search results

1. m_masaschi

Is there a leak with my water main entering my house????

They have been supposedly reading the correct meter, but with the City of Baltimore, anything is possible. I checked into the home repair service, but unfortunately it doesn't appear that we have that available. Is there a way to check the trap primers for leakage? I may have to call a plumber...
  2. m_masaschi

Putting dye in the tank was my first step in trying to ID a potential leak. After about an hour there was no dye that had showed up in the bowl. I am not sure if there is a leak in the water main b/w the meter and my house or a faulty meter. Until I hear from the city, I am preparing for the...
  3. m_masaschi

I moved to a new house in the city last year. My first water bill came and it was around $65. My next bill came and it was $645!! The cosumption was about 1100 gallons/day according to the bill. I have been fighting with the city to come out and reinspect the meter. I checked all of the pipes in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks