Search results

1. Mike Carney

Inside sewage vent!!!

I built a home in Alaska and it too had "standard" venting out the roof (it got well below -60 there each long winter!) The code required rise above the ridge may vary from place to place--I've seen 6" and 12" in my travels. Another option is Air Admittance Valves (AAVs) which allow air into...
  2. Mike Carney

Vacuity keeps on running ...

I have 5 Briggs Vacuity toilets in my house and they are all about 7 years old. Two of the 5 periodically "run" unattended--the water level in the tank slowly drops to the point that the float drops and the tank refills to the top level. I have replaced the flapper with a genuine Briggs...
  3. Mike Carney

Problem with vacuity install?

I have installed a number of these toilets and found that I could tighten the bolts enough to make the entire tank level and this compressed and sealed the gaskets sufficiently. I suspect Briggs designed the lip to keep us from cranking down the seals too far! :)
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks