Search results

1. tinman28

Cast iron motor adpater cracked Goulds Motor Apapter Part#1K310

thanks thank you very much guys got the part and the pump is working great.
  2. tinman28

pics. Guys here are a few pics of the problem i got, buying a new pump is a 500 dollar option but i would like to be able to change out motor adapter i can get one for 100 bucks. If i can unscrew the impeller how do i hold the motor shaft from spinning along with the impeller?? this pump is...
  3. tinman28

Nope there is no screw. It's just flat. Could it be that it is pressed on there?
  4. tinman28

same problem please help! i cant understand why the motor adapter cracked i drained it before winter and it is only 2 years old. Anyway can someone please help, i want to do this myself without going to a pump or machine shop. i got the pump taken apart but cannot figure out how to get the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks