Search results

1. JOHN_P

Delta bath/shower valves "with stops". Not sure if I need "with stops" or not

I called Delta to figure out which version of their valve body to get. They said "with stops" is better than "without stops" because you can shut off the water right at the valve. That's all they had to say. Nothing in their product brochures or literature tells you what this stuff really...
  2. JOHN_P

Mounting Delta body sprays & wall mount shower spray on Sterling Accord tub wall

Ok, after a leaky toilet turned into a gutting of the entire bathroom and smashing out a cast iron tub, I thought I've put enough effort into this whole project that I might as well do something that I might really enjoy having and thought of doing a Delta tub/shower with the wall mounted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks