Search results

1. M

Tank Removal

Thanks guys! Didn't realize the difference in gal/flush. That'll add up quicker than a leak ever will. Thanks again for the advice. Found one that is a very close match and already installed.
  2. M

Tank Removal

It's one of those things: Replace the curtains, then the carpet doesn't match, so have to replace that. Replace the toilet, then have to replace the sink. It's an old house, professionally decorated (wife), and the toilet and vanity match (before we bought the place). I also hate to put a...
  3. M

Tank Removal

I have a 1948 toilet (stamped inside tank and lid), I believe is Crane (don't see name anywhere). The flapper corroded and broke a while ago. Couldn't find a direct replacement, so found another flapper that attached to the overfill tube that seemed to work. But after a few weeks, I could...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks