Search results

1. C

32 gallon 100 psi h2ow-to tank Not shutting off

I would like to thank you all for your help.. My husband went out and checked the pressure switch, and found it was stuck :) ...
  2. C

the reading when the pump wont shut off is 45psi
  3. C

I am sorry I should have explained that although the tank is max 100psi it is set for 45psi. So would it be under the same concept that if it builds up to 45psi and does not shut off, that it could be a leak? and if so.. how can we rule out where the leak could be coming from?? thank you again...
  4. C

We just had a brand new h2ow-to tank put in about a month ago. We just noticed yesterday that it is constantly running with no demand from the house. My father in law is 86 and not able to take care of this himself. Would appreciate any kind of advise to help rule out any situation that could...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks