Search results

1. J

Wiring my shed with 10-3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I called the permit guy and here's what he said: I need: A sub panel box with a main shutoff switch in the shed A 8' grounding rod at the shed To keep neutral and ground separate A 12" trench (which he...
  2. J

Wiring my shed with 10-3

Hi, I have 80 feet of 10-3 underground wire and would like a light and an outlet in my shed that is 40 feet from my 200amp box. What is the simplest way to do this? (My level of experience is that I've run wiring for my Washer, Dryer, stove, microwave and bathroom.) Code wants me to buy a $15...
  3. J

How to drain 2 washers into laundry tub drain?

Additional details: The drain in the floor is 3" and it's right next to a 4" cast iron pipe that goes straigt up to the roof. The new washer needs to handle 4.2 gal/min. It all drains well and fast right now. Can't I just tie two standpipes and the laundry tub into one pipe and the have...
  4. J

How to drain 2 washers into laundry tub drain?

Our laundry tub drains directly into the slab. Instead of drain two washers into the laundry tub, my wife wants to connect them under the laundry tub and have all 3 go into one p-trap. How can this be done?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks