Search results

1. jacobse

Toto toilet confusion: Gwyneth gone? Double Cyclone vs G-Max?

Wow, I had no idea the larger flush valve had been on the market for so long! Thanks for your thoughts on the relative performance to the toilets, Terry. Even if a manufacturer tells you something, it's more meaningful coming from users and better yet sellers/installers. I just got an email...
  2. jacobse

Peanut9199, I want to make sure I understand your last post. I understand that the 3" flush valve is superior to the older 2" models. But the G-Max (1.6 gpf), E-Max (1.28 gpf), and Double Cyclone (1.28 gpf) all have the 3" flush valve, right? If Double Cyclone cleans the rim and bowl better...
  3. jacobse

Thanks, Terry. Can I follow up and ask what those reasons might be? That is, if I could find the Double Cyclone "best" because of its wash of the bowl, why could I also find the E-Max or G-Max "best"? I'm just trying to understand what the relative advantages or disadvantages of one versus the...
  4. jacobse

Thanks for the replies so far! I confirmed with Toto today that the Gwyneth was changed to the UltraMax II, as you both said. One confusion resolved! :) Peanut9199, I see the Supreme II on Toto's web site, and the features seem identical to the UltraMax II: 1.28 gallon Double Cyclone flush...
  5. jacobse

I'm ready to buy two new toilets, but I keep getting confused at every turn with Toto. I hope I can get help with a few questions... I found the Gwyneth referenced on the forum, and when I Google it and look at it on sites which have it for sale, it seems to have most of the features I thought...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks