Search results

1. scooby074

Major softener & pressure tank sweat issue

I got a major problem with tank sweat on my softener and pressure tanks. The 3/4 Pex feed pipes are sweating as well. This is really my first summer at this place and i need to get the issue addressed before mold and rot set in. I literally thought i had a pipe leak.. there was significant...
  2. scooby074

Help Confirm Clack WS1 settings after recent water test.

Hi guys, Been a while since i was here last and i see there's been some major shakeups. Clack no longer sells to the public (dumb decision) and Gary's gone out of business (my sympathies) :eek: Anyways i need a little advice on my softer settings , if their correct and if not, are they the...
  3. scooby074

Please help me choose a softener for a well with iron

Hello all. Ive been lurking for a while here but its usually in the plumbing section ,drains, vents and the like/ I just bought a house that had a old softener that wasnt working. I know the water was hard and had iron issues as theyre was significant rust staining on the fixtures. So i need...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks