Search results

1. Maria

Soiree on 14 in RI

Great!! Sounding better and better! Thanks so much for the advice, I will make sure to pass it on to my friend. :)
  2. Maria

Soiree on 14 in RI

Ohh, If I understand you correctly, a regular toilet has these curves already, but a Toto has them in the Unifit regardless if it is a 12 in RI or a 14 in RI? Looking at it I thought it was basically an offset adapter. Thanks for the enlightenment! That definitely makes me feel better!
  3. Maria

Soiree on 14 in RI

My friend the handyman came over to install my new Eljer Titan toilet and we discovered that my bathroom has a 14 in rough in. I have been doing several hours of research, and am coming to the conclusion that the Soiree might be the right choice to replace my lovely original 1960 yellow toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks