Search results

1. iluvatar

interminent pressure problems

It would have been nice if it had been marked in any way!
  2. iluvatar

Welllll....our problem is that, unknown to us, the well (unmarked when we bought the house) was where the edge of the driveway used to be. We expanded the driveway and the well head is now under about 3' of gravel somewhere in the driveway. Talking to the former owner, who BTW, is our neighbor...
  3. iluvatar

On a deep well installation the jet is actually in the well, correct? So to fix this problem we would have to pull it out of the well casing? Thanks again
  4. iluvatar

I am hoping someone has an explanation as to why sometimes my pump will cycle correctly and shut off, but sometimes it won't. I know that this could be caused by the water level falling in the well itself, but I have to tell you, I live in the rainforest of Alaska where we get over 100" of rain...
  5. iluvatar

running out of water or something else?

OK...I don't want to drain my tank right now. Actually yesterday we were able to get the pump to cycle like it supposed to...except that we had to set the pump on switch to 18 and the pump off to 22. If we try to increase the pump off pressure above that, it simply stays on. Would this be a...
  6. iluvatar

running out of water or something else?

I looked thru several of the earlier postings on the forum - found some similar ones, but not quite the same. I have a Craftsman 1hp deep well pump and captive air tank. These are both brand new - installed in December. I talked to the previous owner of this house - I think he said the well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks