Search results

1. tony f.

Which TOTO Will Fit

thx Gary, thats what I figured, even though I just had a plumber in to move it from a different wall. I should have said something then, just really didn't realize it.
  2. tony f.

Which TOTO Will Fit

Hi, Have a 14" rough in and have seen the posts as to which Toto's will fit, my problem is the connection valve sits 2" above floor and is lined up with the left side of the flange on the wall. So was looking at the Carlyle, but looks like I won't have the clearance, any suggestions.
  3. tony f.

flange question

redoing bathroom, flange sits about 1 & 1/8 " above subfloor. Plumber says to just build up subfloor by doubling 1/2" plywood. Does this sound right. Will be finishing floor with ceramic tile. Should the flange be above tiled floor or level with it.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks