Search results

1. rhino300z

Air Accumulating in Well Tank

My neighbor and I pulled the pump out today, hooked my neighbors hose to the drop pipe and water was flowing out of the pump and there wasn't any other leaks. The check valve directly above the pump was at fault. I think I also found the air controller also, it was a couple feet down in the...
  2. rhino300z

Thanks for all of the responses. My bets are on holes in the drop pipe but I will let you know after I pull it out. I do hear some strange noises when the pump turns on prior to water entering the tank. I don't understand the schrader valve theory, I think the valve sees substantial internal...
  3. rhino300z

The original external check valve that was leaking by had a schrader valve on the inlet side which didn't make sense to me. I replaced it with a check valve with out a schrader valve and then added one to the piping on the outlet side to add air to the tank. Did I do something wrong here? I...
  4. rhino300z

I have the old style bladderless galvanized air tank and submersible pump system. Somehow air and water are being pumped into the tank and eventually (~2 weeks) I have to drain the air out so that I can get water. This started happening after I replaced the check valve in between the well head...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks