Search results

1. phillyg

What's to blame? Increase in cold water inlet or hot water demand? Both?

I heat with a gas boiler. It has an input rating of 150,000 BTU and a "water" rating of 107,800 BTU.
  2. phillyg

But what about the option of adding a second conventional water heater of same or smaller size? Won't the second unit (connected in series? parallel?) only kick on when the first is exhausted? Is it any more efficient than having a single larger capacity water heater? Sorry for what may seem...
  3. phillyg

I should have mentioned it is gas. The plumber is coming tomorrow to check out things. He said that the larger cold water input combined with the colder water temp could be contributing to the quick run-down of the tank. This morning it was out in 11 minutes using one showerhead. Thanks for...
  4. phillyg

Hi folks, I appreciate any advice you can offer. I recently had installed a Kohler showering system that has multiple heads (main shower head, handheld, and 3 Water tiles). Each fixture has 2.5GPM, but the valve only allows two accessories at a time. The max requirement would be 10 GPM...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks