Search results

1. Eliz1

Hydro Pneumatic Tank, Low Water Pressure

Hi bcpumpguy, We do have a very simple filter attached to catch silt and I have taken it off and cleaned it. I might be over stating it when I say dismal water pressure. It is just less than normal. I haven't taken apart the shower valve yet as I haven't had time. But I suspect this isn't...
  2. Eliz1

Well that is good news! No leaks! I will keep poking around. I remembered that the other shower had this problem once and it involved a clog in the shower valve. When I have a moment I will see if I can take it apart, investigate, and report back. Thanks for your help.
  3. Eliz1

Hmmm. Normally I have great water pressure and it has definitely decressed so I wonder what is causing it. We are on a slab so I'm not sure how to check for leaks in the pipes.
  4. Eliz1

After suffering through a weeks worth of showers with dismal water pressure I have finally investigated some and need guidance. When no water is running the pressure gauge on the tank reads 45 ( I seem to remember it normally being at 60psi). Turn on a faucet, the pressure drops to 40 and the...
  5. Eliz1

Pressurized Well Tank Hissing

I think it may just be time to let the grass die. After 3hrs with the circuit breaker turned off I turned it back on. The hissing apparently is just the water running into the tank. The tank eventually regained 60psi on the gauge. I figure that the well is low and it cannot keep up with...
  6. Eliz1

Sigh. Time to call in the pros. And maybe take the camper to the campground.
  7. Eliz1

I turned on my sprinklers this morning and noticed low water pressure. After about 15 minutes only a trickle of water was coming out of the sprinklers. I checked the tank. It is making a hissing noise and the pressure gauge is at 15. I have turned off the well pump for the time being. The...
  8. Eliz1

Pressure Tank Location

Funny. If it makes you feel better, planning on and actually doing are two different things. And while you are imagining my fancy wellhouse also envision the muddy yard, gravel driveway, etc.. I plan on doing landscaping too. It might take me another 3 years but I plan on it ;).
  9. Eliz1

Pressure Tank Location

I do plan on building a wellhouse because I not only worry about the possibility of freezing but also I am not keen on the idea of having a big blue tank sitting in the back yard. I was thinking a block building with stone siding.
  10. Eliz1

Pressure Tank Location

Thanks for your help, Valveman....
  11. Eliz1

Pressure Tank Location

Thanks valveman. One more stupid question, maybe two.... If the tank is outside, I don't have to worry about it freezing? and my husband thinks if it is outside we will have hot water during the summer months....
  12. Eliz1

Pressure Tank Location

If I am reading my info correctly, the pump is 1 1/2 hp 5 gpm 3w berk pump. Thanks for your help...
  13. Eliz1

Pressure Tank Location

Well info: 800 ft deep 3/4 gpm 6 1/4in diameter casing 86 gallon pressure tank My pressure tank is currently located in the garage and I would like to relocate it due to moisture and space issuses. Would it be okay to move it outside? Winters...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks