Search results

1. M

Where is this leak coming from?!?

Update Here is an update - I just ran the dishwasher with the kick plate off and didn't see any evidence of a leak. It's not leaking at the hot water heater either - this time. Last time I ran the dishwasher it did leak at the water heater. This is so frustrating!!
  2. M

Thank you, everyone, for the advice. Before I posted the initial message, we had a plumber in here (I forgot to mention that). He was here for 2 hours - seemed very knowledgeable. At the time we had the hot water heater off because initially we thought the leak was from the hot water heater...
  3. M

We have water that is leaking onto the water heater. It appears to be coming from the vent that comes from the top of the water heater. The leak is so bad that at times it comes out of the joints in the vent overhead (this area is open in our house because a plumber told us the drywall was too...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks