Search results

1. chrisf8657

Grounding question

I have an existing grounded 4x2 box that I want to add an additional box above. The boxes will be connected together using a spacer/coupler. My questions is does the second box need to be grounded also per NEC, or does the steel spacer/coupler basically join the two boxes together so only one...
  2. chrisf8657

Issue with New Tank & Water Smell

Hi guys, First time in this Forum, usually in the Toilet section. We had a new American Water Heater brand Electric 50 gallon tank installed, and since that time, the Hot water smells "Earthy". The technician and his assistant (who originally installed it) came by and said they couldn't smell...
  3. chrisf8657

A funny for all you Plumbers...

Totally unrealistic, but still funny as heck. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bO3DmeL7cU Enjoy!
  4. chrisf8657

Sewer connection questions?

For our experts or who can figure this out, Picture 1: We have a weird metal-type (with the ?) plug that takes a slot-type key to open it. Is this sewer? In the same picture, you see the sewer cleanout, which I have opened before, and does a 90 deg or somewhat like that turn to the left...
  5. chrisf8657

For Expert Plumbers: Drain Flies

Howdy to our resident expert Plumbers! While I don't have this problem, I've seen some discussions on it, and on Holmes on Homes. What is the percentage of chance you have a broken pipe when you have drain flies? Thanks guys!
  6. chrisf8657

Toilet handle fiasco...

Hi everyone, I've got a 1982 Kilgore, and the handle bit the dust. We tried 2 handles (the one I am showing in the video we bought from Home Depot in the BAD video - I tried another from a local company called "Homeowners Plumbing Supply" - it was even worse for play and stuck in the down...
  7. chrisf8657

Heat Pump acting strange

Hi experts, We had a hail storm here in Glendale (suburb of Phoenix) a couple months ago. It damaged alot of roofs, and most in the neighborhood are needing replacement now. However, it also damaged alot of Heat pumps. Ours is about a 6-7 y/o Goettl. The Insurance (Allstate) recommended roof...
  8. chrisf8657

Review: Cadet 3 EL Flowise Toilet

NOTE: THIS IS FOR A DIFFERNET CADET 3 MODEL FROM ANOTHER REVIEW ON THIS FORUM. Hi Everyone, I wanted to give my review of a new Cadet 3 EL Flowise model Toilet. We bought a Cadet 3 EL Flowise Toilet, 12" rough from Lowe's last month. Fourtanently, we have none of the issues that many...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks