Search results

1. desmo907

Need to adjust P-trap - cut metal pipe?

I replaced vanity top with new sink and faucet. Home is from 1988. Seem the drain pipe from the wall is metal and protrudes maybe 5". There is a P-trap connected to it (the elbow part seems just pressed on to the end of the metal pipe as I cannot seem to unscrew it, etc.). Unfortunately...
  2. desmo907

lost power to Toro Rain Sensor TWRS - help?

Been using a Toro Rain Sensor TWRS connected to my Toro Vision II controller for few years now. We had to turn off the breaker panel today to install a new breaker for my solar arrays and when we turned it back on the power to the sensor seems gone. (At least I think this was the process as...
  3. desmo907

combining lines with a "T"? (goal post)

The house I own has too few sprinklers on each zone and too many zones. We have great water pressure and I have tested several zones on at the same time. A landscape friend says I can easily combine some zones with a "T" fitting into 1 valve. I am about to replace the older valves as well...
  4. desmo907

Identifying American Standard color???

I have 3 toilets ~20 years old (house I recently got). They are American Standard and say 4083 S87 inside the tank. I am trying to replace the seats all of which say Church on them and they match the toilet color perfectly. They are an off-white, almost light beige. When I brought one to Lowes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks