Search results

1. T

Water system for rural cottage

All this talk about microbes! Germaphobes. I live on a lake and have two simple questions for you. Do you swim in the lake? Do you get sick when you swim in the lake? There's your answer.
  2. T

Selecting Domestic Hot Water Recirc Pump - Tankless - no dedicated return line

The store name got blanked out. Save big money at M...... You know. the guy that was into indy car racing that owns all those indoor lumberyards in the midwest.
  3. T

Selecting Domestic Hot Water Recirc Pump - Tankless - no dedicated return line

I never saw such harsh replies until i joined. Sheesh! Grainger or *******. I recently saw recirc pumps (Grundfos) in *******, but didn't catch the specs. 25' of head is a lot! I have limited experience with hydronic heating, but if you keep the air out of the lines, which you would with...
  4. T

new sand point

Read bob's post regarding installing a driven well. Make sure you have water at a reasonable depth. (how deep do you want to pound pipe?) Make sure the water is in SAND. A point will not draw water from clay. If you need the maximum volume of water from a single point...Sample the sand from the...
  5. T

driven well point screen / slot size question

Hello all. Must say this is a great source of knowledge. I have been reading (viewing) this site for over three years and have learned a tremendous amount to date. I now have a technical question regarding screen-slot size (for bob) or anyone else that can help. I have 2 inch shallow well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks