Search results

1. jeffbirt

Updating shower without destroying tile surround...help!

Thanks. There is a closet on the other side of the wall, so that would probably be the best way to approach the problem. I will close off the hole and proceed with my sound-proofing project.
  2. jeffbirt

Best way to level a toilet?

There is no tub. A lilliputian stand-alone shower stall was removed and replaced with a large walk-in shower in a space that was borrowed from the master bedroom's walk-in closet. My tile guy leveled the floor and installed a membrane before tiling. The sink is in a vanity which is bolted...
  3. jeffbirt

Best way to level a toilet?

I did a major bathroom update that involved gutting the entire room, moving plumbing and electric, reclaiming the back of a walk-in closet for my shower stall, and having the whole shebang tiled. The one thing that was not relocated was the toilet. A new toilet was placed on the existing...
  4. jeffbirt

Updating shower without destroying tile surround...help!

I did a quick look around the forum hoping to find someone with a similar problem, but I didn't see one. Bear with me if this has been covered before. I have a tub and shower with a Sayco 3 handle fixture (hot, cold, diverter) mounted through a tile surround. The hot side was leaking for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks