Search results

1. ap

Why I lost pressure

and got a big hydro bill. Hope this photo loads ok. This pump was pulled from my cottage well at depth of 150 ft. Its a Meyers approx ten years old . background: I need to keep a little heat in the cottage in the winter and the boiler ‘might’ call for water so the pump stays on. In the fall...
  2. ap

What "O" ring for a Leaking Honeywell Zone Control Valve V8043l

Was hoping someone knows the size/type of "O" ring I need to get to correct a leaking zone valve ... I can see water escaping from the edges of the square cover plate that is held on with 4 screws ... so far the motor seems unaffected and no water damage (lucky) ... also I can remove the motor...
  3. ap

Aero Indirect hot water tank and Viessmann boiler problem noise

I also posted this on the Water Heater forum - sorry for the double post but perhaps this is more a boiler issue.... My Aero indirect hot water heater and/or my Viessman oil fired boiler isn't working and there is a rythmic "whoosing" noise cycling on and off coming from inside the Aero DHW...
  4. ap

Aero Indirect hot water tank and Viessmann boiler problem noise

My Aero indirect hot water heater and/or my Viessman oil fired boiler isn't working and there is a rythmic "whoosing" noise cycling on and off coming from inside the Aero DHW tank. There is a Grundfos pump on the boiler hot water feed to the DHW tank just before the tank and it "feels" like it...
  5. ap

Newby seeking guidance BW GX-2-25S6BN vs GX-1-55S6BN

Have been lurking and based on this site I have decided to replace my 20 year old Ruud 50gal rental gas water heater with one of the BW GX series. But trying to make sure I choose the right one. So far the old 50 gal. tank seems to be adequate (but I think its useful life must be near an end)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks