Search results

1. qpm

Perforated PVC Pipe

Not sure if this the right forum to ask this but thought I'd give it a shot. I discovered a perforated 4-inch PVC pipe sticking vertically out of the ground in a wooded area in the back of my property. It is about 5 feet out of the ground and appears to be fairly solidly placed. I haven’t...
  2. qpm

Well Pressure Tank Problems - HELP!

I moved my well pressure tank down into my crawl space and now having issues with pressure. The pressure reads zero with the tank empty. It is a bladder style tank so I thought it should read a pressure even with no water in the tank (could be completely wrong here). When I turn on the pump...
  3. qpm

Fleck 2510 Salt Dose

Where do you adjust the salt dose on a Fleck 2510? This is the standard model not the digital SE or STX models. It does not mention how to adjust salt setting in the owners manual and I have only found info on how to adjust the 5600 salt setting online. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  4. qpm

Help with Water Softener Discharge Point

I am in the process of installing a water softener and trying to figure out a good discharge point for the waste water. I am installing the softener in my crawl space. My laundry area is on the second floor so routing the discharge line there is not an option, or at least not one I want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks