Search results

1. Gary K

1984 A/C replacement

I have used a line flush agent on many of my projects with great success, here is one article I found. My Web Site
  2. Gary K

HOw do you clean a tankless coil.?

Tankless Flush Page I have dedicated a page on Tankless flushing. My Tankless Flush Page
  3. Gary K

Water Going Cold with Takagi Tankless

Make sure during your maintenance that the burners where pulled and cleaned, We have had similar issues with the same age and model numbers. Even though the flame sensor was clean and the the flames appeared to hit the flame sensor we still needed to clean the burners. Also look for corrosion at...
  4. Gary K

Navien Tankless Water Heater Comments and questions

Navien Installs I have personaly installed over 50 of these units, I have the new NR-210A in my home for testing. There are pros and cons to every brand of tankless including Navien. Bottom line Navien delivers what is promised, My Web SiteMy Web Sites BlogMy Personal Photo Site
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks