Search results

1. jim24

(Yet another) how do I install a tub/washer sink post...

Haha glad to hear they were there! How would I know it needs tested/replaced? Everything I can find about them talks about for the hot water side. If this was probably for a good reason, it at least makes up for some of the other insane stuff I've seen in the house (aka the hydronic heat...
  2. jim24

Oh my gosh, literal KISS solution. Will give this a shot this weekend. Thanks for slogging through my post!
  3. jim24

So....I was hoping to add a sink in the garage next to my washing machine. Opened up the drywall to discover this...interesting...spaghetti of pipe. Black iron pipe in the pics is propane (in use, and I don't touch stuff that might blow me up, so it can't move). White pipe in the back is...
  4. jim24

Yet another toilet flange question...

So I used the Dremel to cut the flange out from the inside... The thing I realized is that I won't have enough height to use a coupling and then have the flange on top of it. I have three inch drain pipe. Do you think it would be ok to use a 3"-4" adapter, put a small piece of 4" pipe and...
  5. jim24

Yet another toilet flange question...

Hey guys, Glad I found this forum! I'm doing a to the studs tear-out on my bathroom and the toilet flange is...well...weird...it looks like someone drilled a hole through it and either tapped it or ran a screw up the underside...I dunno...It was attached to the subfloor (2x10 tongue in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks