Search results

1. S

Replacing or coating galvanized pipes?

Love the cowbell. So, just to clarify, we can replace the last three fittings and that should be good enough to restore water flow? I think my dad said that hot water was more reactive than cold (or vice versa--they're not my pipes; I only get involved in the "crisis" discussions at family...
  2. S

Replacing or coating galvanized pipes?

My sister lives in a house built in the 70's, and their pipes have finally gotten to the point where there's really low flow all over the house (it's a one story). We have been debating the efficiency of replacing all the pipes with copper, or just doing the epoxy sealer (not sure of the name...
  3. S

Shower Valve Put in Wrong--Solutions??

Thanks, Chassis. Cutting down the collar did work--hallelujah!! I had a diffeent plumber over to install my new toilet (the new tile was 1" under the toilet flange--nothing is easy!!), and he said I needed an access, too. But the valve side of the shower can only be accessed by a ladder--it...
  4. S

Shower Valve Put in Wrong--Solutions??

So we decided to do a bathroom remodel. Everything was going great--got the shower valve moved, tile is on the shower walls and the floor, lavatory is assembled, shower doors are in. Husband puts in lavatory faucet and is very pleased with himself, and moves to the shower. He finds that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks