Search results

1. accesspro

Breaker / Fuse Protection LG LMU369HV

Customer says that is what they are installing: http://www.supplyhouse.com/LG-LMU369HV-34000-BTU-Quad-Zone-Multi-Split-Air-Cond-Heat-Pump-Outdoor-Unit I do see that it has been discontinued....
  2. accesspro

LG LMU369HV

I need to provide a branch circuit for the unit above. Specs: 208-230/60/1 MOV 25 A MCA 16.8 A Cooling Rated Amps - 18.6 Heating Rated Amps - 19.0 Compressor A 12.1 Fan Motor A 1.1 What size branch circuit should i install? What size running protection/disconnect should i install? Do I need to...
  3. accesspro

Breaker / Fuse Protection LG LMU369HV

I need to provide a branch circuit for the unit above. Specs: 208-230/60/1 MOV 25 A MCA 16.8 A Cooling Rated Amps - 18.6 Heating Rated Amps - 19.0 Compressor A 12.1 Fan Motor A 1.1 What size branch circuit should i install? What size running protection/disconnect should i install? Do I...
  4. accesspro

PVC vs Metal (Bell) boxes

Thanks drick. I come from a rigid/metal background. (I am an old electrician). But I am hoping to keep up with the times and do a nice looking/safe job. Bob
  5. accesspro

PVC vs Metal (Bell) boxes

Looking for opinions regarding the merits of metal vs plastic boxes for outdoor use. For starters, plastic boxes do not require connectors. Metal boxes are more flexible about using/not using different openings (hubs). We can only use pvc conduit. Anyone? tia Bob
  6. accesspro

Whole House Surge Protect Sub Panel

I am finishing adding a new sub-panel for a customer. The main panel has no more room in it and is flush mounted on the exterior of the house. I want to add some surge protection. Would my installing a whole house surge protector at the sub-panel be much different than at the main? The sub is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks