Search results

1. Mnemonic76

GE 460i advice

Yeah, Peter Griffin is right... the problem is the plumbing (copper pipes) are not supported properly, and the tank is heavy (cause its full of water) and it makes it really difficult to align... I have dis-assembled/ re-assembled 3 times, and I am fairly mechanically inclined. It's just too...
  2. Mnemonic76

GE 460i advice

No unions, just copper to some kind of fitting to allow the nylon part to connect... have to take parts to the store to cobble together I guess... I'm not much of a plumber, all the plumbing abbreviations make me feel like my dad must when I talk about computer hardware ;) Thanks a bunch for...
  3. Mnemonic76

GE 460i advice

I recently partially disassembled my softener attempting to fix it. I followed the troubleshooting advice in the manual, and thought the turbine was not spinning therefore the flow meter was not working... anyway, the big issue now is I put it back together and it leaks like a sieve! The bypass...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks