Search results

1. activa

Takagi TK-Jr won't stay on

Ok, so I figured it out... the original vent pipes had rotted out (the builders had decided to route it about 16' along the ridge of the carport rather than put a hole in the roof). So I had replaced it (the second time) recently with dryer vent, which had sagged, and the cold weather had formed...
  2. activa

Takagi TK-Jr won't stay on

My Takagi TK-Jr was installed in our new home about 7 years ago. It worked fine until recently when it started to shut off occasionally. When it did, the LED was blinking three times, indicating no ignition. I followed the instructions to clean out the heat exchanger (as I had done shortly after...
  3. activa

TK-Jr Issues--resolved?

Dana, the unit was installed by some general contractors who were pretty sharp, but not pro plumbers or HVAC. We made the decision to make the vent longer to avoid having to punch through the metal roof. The unit worked well for a year, but the buildup of dust as a result of having it in service...
  4. activa

TK-Jr Issues--resolved?

(CROSSPOST--moved to its own thread) I have a TK-Jr that heats both the radiant flooring and domestic hot water. It usually works fine (great, in fact, considering the size); however, in the mornings, after it has been working a while to heat the house, when someone tries to take a shower...
  5. activa

Water Going Cold with Takagi Tankless

Hi, glad I found the forum, I'll post my problem here since it's similar and the thread's still warm. I have a TK-Jr that heats both the radiant flooring and domestic hot water. It usually works fine (great, in fact, considering the size); however, in the mornings, after it has been working a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks