Search results

1. Confuserated

3-way dimmer problem

I actually got this Dimmer Kit to work, without messing with/altering the wiring at the cans. It turns out that I had it wired correctly on my very first attempt, but was too dense to realize that the preset dim level @ the Master was so low as to actually not create a noticeable change when I...
  2. Confuserated

3-way dimmer problem

Complicating this is the fact that I have, in fact, 5 recessed cans, each @ 75w (and I would assume that these are daisy chained, but who the hell knows). So, in other words, Rick: you're saying that this particular 3 way Master/Remote Dimmer Kit has no way of utilizing existing wiring at the...
  3. Confuserated

3-way dimmer problem

I understand the concept of it; I am not seeing the logic in wiring this particular Master/Remote Dimmer combination with the wiring in its present configuration. 1) With both existing switches having a white wire that has been colored black, it is logical to assume that I have a...
  4. Confuserated

3-way dimmer problem

Same issue - sorta I'm hoping I get some accurate input here, as I'm attempting to use this same company's master/remote 3 way dimmers to replace 2-3 way switches in my master bath (5 cans). From what I can gather, it appears that I have the existing two switches wired as in this schematic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks