Search results

1. paul m

Aquastat settings with indirect water heater

Boiler material It's a NewYork Thermal boiler about 9 years old. How would you find out what it's made of and if it would be damaged from corrosion if left to cool down between demand for heat?
  2. paul m

Yes. That's exactly what I want. I don't want the boiler to be coming on to only heat itself - only if the storage tank calls for it, or the house thermostat. What if the setting on the tank was on 120F and the "Lo" setting on the boiler was on 100F. That way the boiler would just keep itself...
  3. paul m

My furnace heats my house with infloor heating also my DHW. The furnace used to have a coil for the DHW now it has been removed and I have a 80 gallon indirect water heater tank combined with my solar heat. So now the boiler is controller with an aquastat in the water tank. How should the boiler...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks