Search results

1. The Rich Dude

Bryant evolution Power usage

Hey everyone, is there anyway or anyone that could let me know what my 2 stage Bryant Evolution 3 ton and 2 ton heat pumps use for power when running? I can't seem to find this info anywhere? And and all help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks for your time.:p
  2. The Rich Dude

Good quality 5-10 gallon electric water heater??

Hey everyone. Looking for a good quality 5-10 gallon electric water heater for my garage. Any recommendations? Thanks!!!!! 8^)
  3. The Rich Dude

Please HELP!!! Sump pump/Sanitary pump

Hi everyone, need some proffesional help:p I'm building a 4800 ft 3 level home and my basement is lower than the city main storm and sanitary lines. SO I need to run a sump and pumps for both the storm and sanitary. I would really love some help on what are the best pumps and systems for both...
  4. The Rich Dude

Bradford White GX1-55??

Hi everyone, been reading this forum for a while and LOVE the info. Decided I needed to make my first post:cool: I'm building a 4800 ft 3 level home with 4.5 baths. I was going to go Noritz tankless with 2 of there 841 units but I don't want to have issues down the road. So now I was thinking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks