Search results

1. W

Corroded bathtub in a concrete condo - solutions?

But in my limited experience with this type of building, it would be unusual for the waste arm of the tub to be buried in concrete. It is probably open in some way once the tub is removed. If this were not true, then access from below would not be possible either. From what the...
  2. W

Plumber willingness So why would two plumbers tell us that there's no way to do this without going through the suite below? I apologize for belabouring the point, but I don't understand why you think it's possible to solve when two plumbers who visited here said it isnt. Is there information I...
  3. W

More details Thanks for your replies. I don't have access through the wall, since the plumbing is on the shared wall of the next condo. To get at that, we'd need to open up their tiles and things. We can't go from the adjacent side, because there is a concrete wall. Two separate plumbers...
  4. W

I recently bought a 25-year-old condo unit in a concrete building. Our tub is stripped to bare metal in a few places and the drain is rusted around the outside edges (looks surface-level). We had planned to replace the tub, but two plumbers have informed us that, if they cannot make a perfect...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks