Search results

1. bmb2m9

Sioux Chief Arrestor Question

A few months back I plumbed in new laundry supply lines in PEX. I recently read about the Sioux Chief Mini-Resters. I have not drywalled yet, so I was looking at cutting the PEX line near the OX box and adding a mini rester with crimp rings. Does it need to be secured against a stud or anything...
  2. bmb2m9

Garage Floor Raise Questions...

I am looking to raise a floor in my house (was a garage originally) to be level with the rest of my house. In the 60s it was used as a garage and was converted to living space in the 70s or 80s. However, they never raised the existing garage floor so it is kind of funky since there is a four...
  3. bmb2m9

Laundry Remodel - Dry Fit - Help?!

Hey guys, I just dry fit my plumbing drains for our laundry room remodel. If you could check the attached picture of my work it would be greatly appreciated. The setup is going to be washer, dryer, sink, from left to right. The only snag (well not the only one..but) I ran into was having to...
  4. bmb2m9

Laundry Room Drain Set-Up - is it okay?

I am replumbing the laundry room in our house. I staged the fittings that I am planning on using to see if it is an okay setup. I am using a 2 inch vent (out the roof) and drain with combination tee wye fittings for the washing machine drain with a separate vent before draining vertically (also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks