Search results

1. JohnnyR

Foot Vent For Island Sink....Could an inspector be wrong? UPC

Hey Terry Thanks for the reply, Yeah have you ever heard of an inspector asking for a wye combo in place of the santee on the vertical?
  2. JohnnyR

Foot Vent For Island Sink....Could an inspector be wrong? UPC

Hey everyone, First I'd like to thank everyone who helped me set up my DWV, passed dry fitting inspection first try. Thank you. However, I had one fitting that the inspector wants me to change when I glue. My foot vent looks just like the first image except I put a clean out on the...
  3. JohnnyR

DWV System: Do you guys see anything wrong?

Thanks HJ and Tom, Man you guys really help a lot, I appreciate it. I just got back from a weekend break, so I'm going to work on this a bit. Be back when I've got something :D. Also HJ, the only reason I had that floor drain on an angle before, was because of how I came off the branch with...
  4. JohnnyR

Hey Krow I was under the impression I couldn't.
  5. JohnnyR

Hey Tom Thanks again, am I reading you right? If so brilliant, Here's what I think you're trying to say....
  6. JohnnyR

Ahhh, gotcha thanks nukeman, that makes sense. Thank you for the response. You guys are great!
  7. JohnnyR

Thanks Tom I was scared of the that, I also agree with you that, that is the basement floor drain vent. I do have another drain downstream from that vent so, I'll have to rework that part. As for the Laundry room floor drain and stack, what do you think of this configuration? I made...
  8. JohnnyR

Hey HJ See, thats why I asked you guys, cause the Building Dept. didnt say anything about it lol. But in their defence, I didn't show them a 3d model either. So are you saying I should just eliminate the "floor drain" vent: The vent going to the basement would be for the floor drain...
  9. JohnnyR

Hey Jimbo Thanks for the response, If I'm reading that correctly, i wouldnt be able to use a san tee in that spot because its less than 6" above the flood level. That vent is for the floor drain.
  10. JohnnyR

Thanks for the response JC. I really appreciate it. So what youre saying is that the SAN TEE is flowing up, towards the roof exit of the vent? Thanks again
  11. JohnnyR

Well I've decided to take on the task of doing my own DWV system, and thought I'd run it by you guys first. I'm in Spokane, WA and we are currently under UPC. I submitted my plan to the building dept. and they approved it, but it was also a 2 dimensional drawing. Here's some shots of what I've...
  12. JohnnyR

Need DWV Guidance

Hey Ryan Can you or have you used Google SketchUp? Its free and in a couple of days you can put together a pretty accurate model of the project, then maybe some of the pros can help. Look around these forums for discussions on using sketchup, it pretty easy and lets you visualize the "big...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks