Search results

1. AMills

Concrete slab repair question

That's Good To Know Thank you.
  2. AMills

Talked to the City Inspector today He laughed when I asked him about just filling the channel and then pouring concrete. He said that what they typically see in this area is holes drilled and rebar epoxied. He said the channel will have to be widened to allow room for the drill. We live in...
  3. AMills

toilet too close to tub

The Toto may still be the way to go lesley, the landlord may not think that a $500 toilet is too expensive (it depends on your perspective). If you live there long enough, your rent will pay him back for the expense and it's tax deductible for him. If that toilet solves the problem, then he...
  4. AMills

Thanks for the Advice everyone I was concerned that the new concrete would sink as the soil settled. Perhaps cutting at an angle would have been a better way. What tool will make the grooves? (I know he's going to ask)
  5. AMills

:confused: I also put this in the Plumbing section, but think maybe it belongs here. My plumber sawed long trenches in my slab to lay down a new sewer line for a new toilet in a remodeled bathroom. The trenches are about 10 inches wide and 12" to 18" deep. I can find nothing to tell me how...
  6. AMills

How to Repair slab torn up for new sewer line

This question is now in the Remodel section of this forum.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks