Search results

1. Paper

Looking for a toilet you can actually plunge.

I have such a plunger. It's always been wonderful for the builder specials. I couldn't plunge them with a "normal" (aka sink) plunger; I could with that one. I can't plunge the Kohler, though. It doesn't seal. Apparently I wouldn't be able to plunge a Toto either...
  2. Paper

Oh, I knew. I just couldn't convince...shall we say, the rest of the household...not to go with what the plumber suggested. I even quoted the person on this (or maybe it was another) site who said their plumber admitted he "only recommended a Kohler because no one's heard of a Toto" -- no go...
  3. Paper

I have a new Kohler. I hate this toilet with the fiery passion of a million burning suns. You. Can't. Plunge. This. Toilet. The opening is too large for any available plunger to seal over it. This toilet was sold to me as one I'd never have to plunge. Yeah, right! It clogs at least once a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks