Search results

1. D

Basement Bath Shower Pan Planning

I just checked out the Kerdi system for off-set centers from one of your otherthread postings. I'm not sure how much I will like the steeper slope on the drain end...prefer a more uniform look. With a total rise of nearly an inch over a 10" span, I run the chance of making the job look sloppy...
  2. D

Basement Bath Shower Pan Planning

I'm in the planning stages for finishing out my basement, which includes a bath that's already roughed-in. I would like to put in a tile shower, however the drain was roughed-in for a tub, making the drain off-center. I want everything up to code, and everything will be permitted and inspected...
  3. D

Another basement bathroom

Ditto to export!'s comment...great drawing! Would you be willing to share which program you're using for drawings & schematics?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks