Search results

1. aPlumbingNovice

Verifying the right Toto EcoDrake bowl to go with the CST743E tank

Peanut9199 ... Just saw your post. What you said makes a lot of sense, and it shows that opinions still vary on this question, especially when Toto does not explicitly point out the difference between the EL and SL bowls, if any. Terry suggests that the 2 bowls 'look the same'. My take is...
  2. aPlumbingNovice

Thanks Terry for your response. After I posed the same question to my vendor, they agreed to look for a C744EL bowl from thier supplier, which is alright with me. If that does not work out, I know now that the SL bowl can be an option.
  3. aPlumbingNovice

I recently ordered a Toto EcoDrake EL ADA (CST744EL) toilet. Accoridng to Toto, the CST744EL is made up of the C744EL bowl and the ST743E tank. I was shipped instead a C744SL bowl with the ST743E tank. The vendor said that as long as the tank is the E, the bowl can be an SL. From my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks