Search results

1. joshaj84

Clack WS1 not softening very long

Gary, I did the 2 regens when you said at the start of this post, it only stayed soft maybe a day longer. I will try again this weekend. I'm sorry if you take it was me "knowing it all", it's not my intention. I am just trying to figure this thing out and fix it for as cheap as possible. I...
  2. joshaj84

How can I fix this, up capacity and salt?
  3. joshaj84

Just drained the water heater this weekend, very little scale came out. Cold water was hard during refill. Something has to be wrong with the resin.
  4. joshaj84

Just drained the water heater this weekend, very little scale came out. Cold water was hard during refill. Something has to be wrong with the resin.
  5. joshaj84

Gary, I used your calculator tool to setup the softener, and I'm using those same numbers you posted. I'm not sure of the chlorine the city records really suck and, pretty much see that they max everything they can add into the water. Yes, we do have laundry being done while, dishwasher or...
  6. joshaj84

It is set to pre fill, and I don't see standing water after it has regenerated
  7. joshaj84

Sorry it's a super late response. I did the two regens back to back, the water stayed soft for maybe 5 days but returned to the same result of hardness in between regens. I put the same old settings back but to regen every 3 days. It is still getting hard in between the 3 day regen. Anything...
  8. joshaj84

Gary I will try the 2 regens. I bought the setup from someone in Houston. Thanks for the input, I will report back after trying to regen twice. Has anyone used the res care stuff? Just want to see if it's worth continuing to use.
  9. joshaj84

Reach: I'm not sure how much iron, our city water quality report is pretty brief, but we do have a lot of red rings in the toilet and bathtub. Our water bill is pretty constant, nothing has really jumped over the past few months. Dittohead: I don't have a test kit, not sure where to pick one...
  10. joshaj84

Hello, I have a 6 year old Clack WS1 32k grain system, that seems to not be softening correctly. It is only me and my wife, couple of showers a day, and maybe 5 loads of laundry a week on an HE washer. I am on city water with 20 gpg. The issue is that it seems over the last 3 months it has...
  11. joshaj84

Gary is the man!!

Gary sure knows what he is talking about, I have Clack WS1 softener setup that I purchased from another company. It wasnt softening like it should have, well when I called them for help, they were clueless!! After reading some posts from Gary and doing some research, I gave him a call, and he...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks