Search results

1. TheNit

Kohler Biscuit vs TOTO Sedona Beige, how close a match?

I have a 1984 vintage American Standard Fontaine Bidet in bone with a matching toilet. They sit side by side. I want to replace the toilet with a Toto Supreme II in bone. Will the colors be noticeably different? I know that the style of the Fontaine and the Supreme II don't really match but the...
  2. TheNit

Ultramax or Carlyle (CEFIONTECT?)

What I don't understand is why all of TOTO's 1.28 gpf toilets are only ADA height? I understand that 1.28 gpf may likely be legislated soon (at least in the USA) but is the ADA height going to be legislated as well? There are many height-challenged people that would have a problem with the ADA...
  3. TheNit

I may end up getting an ADA height toilet for myself and 2 non-ADA height toilets (Supreme and Carlyle) for my wife. Which would have the better flush/cleaning combination, the Ultramax (MS854114S), the Ultramax II (MS604114CEFG) or the Carlyle II (MS614114CEFG)? This toilet would be the...
  4. TheNit

All of the one-piece "II" toilets are ADA if I want bone and CEFIONTECT. My wife is 5'2" and refuses to get an ADA height toilet. She sat on one and her feet didn't touch the floor. The Carlyle is the only one-piece toilet that gives me that combination unless I forego the CEFIONTECT. Would a "II"...
  5. TheNit

I'm coming from the 3.5 gpf world (American Standard 1984 vintage). After reading this forum, I've been convinced that the G-Max system is the best. No one has ever come out and said that the Double Cyclone is as good or better than G-Max (maybe for bowl rinsing). Would the MAP test be similar...
  6. TheNit

I'm pretty sure that the Ultramax (standard height) is the toilet that I want but it is not available with CEFIONTECT in bone. The Carlyle is the skirted version of the Ultramax and it is available with Sanagaloss in bone. I'm in Canada and the price for the Carlyle is about $140 more than the...
  7. TheNit

Toto Ultramax or Champion 4 One Piece?

I realize that this forum has a problem with Champion 4 but should the one piece Champion 4 (new version) be included? Has anybody had any experience with the one piece Champion 4? I was at a plumbing store (Koehler shop) and their opinion was that the Champion 4 had a better flushing system...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks