Search results

1. Jfree

Attaching faucet supplies to Premier Kitchen faucet

Hi Everyone, I installed a Premier kitchen faucet (see link) today that I will supply the water to tomorrow. It was wierd because the braided SS supply tube that came with it fit so far up in the base of the faucet, you can screw them on but you cant tighten them. The business end of this...
  2. Jfree

dishwasher wye on double bowl center waste outlet

Howdy All, I plumbed my double bowl sink with a 1 1/2" direct connect center waste outlet. Is it OK to connect the dishwasher wye next and then the p-trap. Or should I have used a DW wye tailpiece on one bowl, a tail piece on the other bowl into the center waste and then into the p-trap. The...
  3. Jfree

AAV on shop utility sink

Hi All, I have a deep basin utility sink in my detached shop. I just moved here and I suspect this drains to a dry well or daylight. When the snow melts, I will know for sure. There is no vent. There is a 2" Pvc drain coming up through the floor, offset about one foot from the center of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks