Search results

1. M

ANOTHER - basement plumbing picture

Thanks HJ - someone on another forum suggested turning the Y 90 degrees so the branch was facing up -what do you think? I was actually thinking about asking about using a long ell but I didn't have one handy to use for that mock up. The other thing I was thinking was seeing if I could use an...
  2. M

ANOTHER - basement plumbing picture

Ok, I know everyone is bored, tired, maybe even annoyed =) at looking at basement DWV pics, but I have one more for you. I've been reading every post I can on the subject and hopefully someone could look at the pic below and let me know if I'm doing this right before I actually do it. What...
  3. M

Help identifying a stem?

http://www.kissler.com/Downloads/Faucet%20Stems%20_B.pdf Check out this website. This company has every stem you can possibly imagine - if you don't see if they can get it or even make it. Only problem is they are wholesale only - but I'm sure they can point you in the direction of a nearby...
  4. M

Dishwasher lines

not to but in on the pros - but what about putting the dishwasher to the left of the sink and the new range where the wall oven is. Seems to me that since you have a wall oven there already you have the gas connection there, and to the left of the sink would solve your problem of running supply...
  5. M

basement plumbing help

The extra 3" to the right is where my old washing machine was hooked up to. It is now picking up the washing machine from the top floor - so it is still in use. The toal span from where that 3" comes up through the floor to where the vanity will be is about 10'. Thank you for such a quick...
  6. M

basement plumbing help

Would it make more sense to do it this way. Your help is much appreciated!
  7. M

basement plumbing help

Thank you for the info. After looking at this again last night I am going to run a 2" vent from the basement up to the attic - found a pretty good spot to do it - only have to break up two walls - one of them the wife wants painted anyway =) After doing a little more research it looks like I...
  8. M

basement plumbing help

Really not crazy about the look of a 3" PVC pipe running up the outside of my house. I know here in NY I've seen plumbing vents coming out the side of the building, but have no clue what the codes were or are regarding that - I'll have to check with a local plumber or building inspector. What...
  9. M

basement plumbing help

A month or so ago I moved my washing machine from my basement to my top floor and everything came out great. I am now thinking of putting in a sink and toilet in the basement where the washing machine was. Unfortunately, I thought this would be much easier until I found the "vent" for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks