Search results

1. AKantler

crawlspace plumbing photo critique needed

Okay...so I posted a few days ago asking about venting a toilet with a small almost horizontal run before going vertical....Here is what we are left with....what needs to be fixed, what doesn't work...etc. Thanks guys for your honest advice! :) Jill
  2. AKantler

Use of combo fitting

Hi guys/gals, Another quick question....is it okay to use a combo for our bathroom lav 2" to go into the vertical 4" stack. I see most folks use a santee when entering the vertical stack. We've already dry fit ours with a combo....is that okay? Thanks in advance!
  3. AKantler

Jog vent outside...?

Okay, you all have been great help so far with our project. Next question is, whether or not we can jog our 4" stack, once it is above all the fixtures, outside. Since we are dealing with a timber frame with vaulted ceilings and we have large timber wall plates and a large hip beam in the...
  4. AKantler

What do you think? Lav and Shower waste and vents

Okay...I've been impressed at all the helpful information on this forum. My husband and I are DIYers and are building our own home. It's a timber frame which makes plumbing a real pain with all the beams in the way. This is our first floor bathroom. The vent and drain line are running...
  5. AKantler

Can you really vent this way?

Just saw this picture online while trying to figure out code worthy ways to vent our toilet. I was under the impression that the vent has to go vertical until it's 6" above the flood rim of the fixture, then it can jog horizontal? We are very limited on space, so this idea was appealing...
  6. AKantler

Quick Question

We have a 4" stack and a 2" vent running vertically next to the stack; our kitchen sink is the last fixture on the top. What do we do with the 4" and the 2" above the sink as far as venting goes out the roof? Thanks all.... J
  7. AKantler

help with our new house plumbing

I dont even know where to start but I have a few issues. I'll start with some background on the house. Its a timber frame three stories tall with the kitchen on top, a bathroom directly below and below that on the ground floor is another bathroom. I have an area about 16"x16" to run all of my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks