Search results

1. E

Slow Drain 2 Vanity sinks

Hooray ! I am ecstatic For the benefit of you readers, this is what I did. 1. Made a few phone calls to the Drano people 2. Sent a few e-mails to the Liquid Plumber people 3. Researched Epinions for reviews of above products 4. Settled on Liquid Plumr Foaming Pipe Snake 5. Poured in...
  2. E

Hello MACPLUMB 777, I may very well end up making that call. However, I need to try all reasonable options first. Will be a learning experience (also am unemployed as sole breadwinner with 4 mouths to feed). There is no standing water, it drains away slowly. Only water is in...
  3. E

Yes, I have. However, that is the last option when all else has failed. I did call Drano and they said to use the appropriate product for the appropriate problem. There is no such thing as one more powerful than the other. Which answers my question as to why consumers not just purchase the...
  4. E

House about 35 years old. Used by wife and 2 daughters all with long hair. 2 bathroom vanities slow to drain. Take about 17 seconds after turning on water full for the water level to rise above opening. Checked p-traps, both clear. Tried plunging and removed some debris. Plunging...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks