Search results

1. M

Need help identifying this faucet for a replacement

I appreciate the information but you are assuming alot when I say "remodel." I'm looking for the identification of this faucet to hopefully replace it with the same so I don't have to open the wall. Just like my posts asks...Can you halp me identify this faucet.....read before posting or...
  2. M

Shower faucet identification needed Hoping someone experience can identify this faucet....Thanks.
  3. M

I have been looking for a replacement of this shower faucet and I have no idea who makes it. The screw goes all the way through and connect to the copper connector which is round and has two or three holes. I am remodeling our bathroom and this is one of the last steps. Any guidance would be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks