Search results

1. C

Help with purchase Rheem or Bradford White ?

Thanks Redwood, good advice and thanks for that link. I found a plumber who sounds very nice and knowledgable. He is coming out today to look over the situation, see what changes need to be made, and then bid it. I'll post how it goes. Thanks again.
  2. C

Thanks Redwood, that will simplify the search. I have so far called 2 of the numbers and both were no longer in service. Tried a third one but phone busy. I will keep trying. I had not even thought about resale, as I plan to be in this house till the end of time. That is a good point...
  3. C

Hi all, We recently added a new bath as my kids are getting older and the other2 bathrooms were very crowded. We now have 2 full baths and the shower only bathroom. No one here bathes at the same time so we don't run out of hot water. I do set a timer for daughters showers already and she...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks