Search results

1. ryanh572

Airless Water Valve, Paying too much for water?

as far as i can tell none of you have bought the valve for the $40 and installed it, so right now your all guessing and none of you have a clue as to how it works. untill you buy one and try it youll never know and if this is all bull then why are there testimonials from all over the us showing...
  2. ryanh572

if u understand physics which i can tell you dont then you would understand how this works but you dont. if this is snake oil then why is it saving us 45% on our water bill.
  3. ryanh572

none of you have tryed it right its not a flow restriction device, it doesn't effect water pressure and it attaches to the consumers end of the meter we have it installed in quite a few locations and it works better than advertised , if u dont believe it buy one for $40 and install it after...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks